Human habitation in the Kaiserlautern area goes back to around 800 BC with the discovery of prehistoric Celtic tombs in Miesau, about 29 km west of Kaiserlautern. The city itself traces its history to a hunting retreat of Holy Roman Emperor Frederick Barbarossa in the 12th century.
Today Kaiserlautern has a developed economy centered on information and communications technology. It is also home to a well known university and technical college.
How to go to Kaiserslautern
You can take the Inter-City Express high-speed train from
Places of Interest in Kaiserslautern
- Kaiserlautern Botanical Garden
- Palatinate Gallery of Art
- Pfalztheater Kaiserlautern
Point – Click – Discover!
Earning a living as a Happy Jobless Guy
- Money Making Manual
- Create Your Own Money-Printing Machine
- Guide for earning a living without holding a job
- Generate a Sitemap for your website
- Complete Step-by-Step e-Business Building System